SIM 3 Phones.com limited
54 Bingham Road Salisbury Wiltshire SP1 3EB UK
Click here to send us a message
Tel: 0800 999 7463 / +44(0)7917 729260 (Business hours 09.00-17.00 GMT Monday to Friday)
Shipping & Delivery
Orders placed before 16.00 GMT are usually shipped on the same day subject to stock availability (Monday to Friday) when cleared payment is received before 16.00 GMT, orders placed at weekends and on public holidays will be processed on the next working day. Once an order has been processed we will send an e-mail to your registered email address which will include your unique tracking reference No and a link to track your parcel. A signature will be required upon delivery of your order.
We use Royal Mail for all UK and International deliveries. All items are sent using a tracked service, so a signature will be required upon delivery.
We can only ship orders to a confirmed billing address which is held by Paypal or by your credit card issuer.
- Privacy & Security
- We take the privacy and security of our customers data very seriously. We will not sell or share any of your data with any third parties unless...
- 1. We are required to do so by law (EG: helping a police officer or other government official with their enquiries)
- 2. To prevent potential fraud
- 3. To investigate and prosecute offenders who may have committed a crime.
- Returns & Replacements
We offer a 30 day return period from the date of delivery on all of our mobile phones and accessories, during this time we will accept returns for an exchange/credit or a full refund providing certain conditions are met (See below)
All returns must be pre approved and goods MUST be in the exact condition and with the original packaging they were when dispatched.
Once approved buyers should send any unwanted products to the address shown below by recorded delivery.
SIM 3 Phones.com LTD - 54 Bingham Road Salisbury Wiltshire SP1 3EB UK
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs in all cases.
Goods found to be damaged or faulty upon delivery should be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery and MUST be returned in their original packaging (including box, bubble bag and envelope with Royal Mail label.
Faulty devices will be fully tested upon their return in order to confirm any faults reported to us by customers. Should no fault be found with the device then we reserve the right to deduct a fixed postage & packing cost of £7.50 (UK) / £15 (Rest of world) from any refund due when a product is returned to us.
All personal data and accounts MUST be fully removed from devices before we will accept a return, if you are not able to do this due to device failure then we may need you to provide us with your user credentials for any accounts you have linked the device to. This is purely so we can disable any restrictions and remove your personal data from the device. Once we have completed this task you should change your password in order to re-secure your account.
Returned goods found to have been tampered with are exempt from our returns policy and no refund will be issued if we find evidence of tampering.
Tampering includes (but is not limited to)
1. Changing/upgrading/downgrading device software/firmware by non official means (Reflashing, debranding, loading custom ROMs etc).
2. Removal or tampering with device SIM locks or Bootloader locks.
3. Jailbreaking or rooting of any device.
4. Changing or tampering with the IMEI/SN/ESN of any device.
5. Allowing hardware/software repairs, servicing, unlocking, software upgrades/downgrades to be carried out by any third party (this includes, mobile phone repair shops and DIY repairs).
6. Removal or tampering with device identity labels.
7. Removal or tampering with warranty labels.
8. Adding a passcode, fingerprint scan or other security restriction to any mobile device which can not be removed (iCloud Activation lock, Samsung Account etc)
9. The removal of tamper resistant screws, warranty labels and stickers
10. Self inflicted or accidental damage.
Returns of new/sealed mobile devices. We will only accept returns of new/sealed devices if.
1. The device has not been removed from its box and seals have not been broken, damaged or tampered with. If the device has been opened/used or if the seals have been broken a £50 restocking fee will be applied before a refund is issued. If a new device is found to be faulty you should contact the device manufacturer to make a claim under the warranty that is included with all new devices.
We accept orders via our website, by telephone, by e-mail, in person and via our eBay store and Amazon stores.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept payments via Paypal, Credit/Debit Card (over the phone), Bank Transfer and Cash only. We do not accept cheques or any other payment method. Goods are shipped once cleared funds have been received.
All of our prices include UK VAT at the current rate of 20%. VAT is not payable on pre-owned mobile devices which are sold on the UK VAT margin scheme.
Prices shown on our site are subject to change without notice. We do not accept any responsibility for pricing errors and we reserve the right not to honor any orders where a pricing error has occured.
Promotional prices are only valid as and when they are shown on the site (stock permitting), we reserve the right to cancel a promotion at any time and without notice.